when you refuse to look at your bank account balances and pretend like everything is ok
meet the blogger
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I don’t go to hotels… but yes
- Where is your next vacation? vacation? I don’t understand the meaning
- Who do you think reads these? procrastinators
- Do you have a calendar in your room? nop
- What’s your plan for the day? it’s practically the end of the day…so nothing
- Are you reading any books right now? The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? not never, but not usually
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? always
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? no
- What is your “Song of the Week”? I don’t know…I have been listening again Kele’s solo album (The Boxer)
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? obviously
- Do you still watch cartoons? yeah
- What do you drink with dinner? water
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? salt, that counts?
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? chinese food.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Every Pixar movie.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? more than ten years ago…
- Can you change the oil on a car? no
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? This I’m going to say it in spanish: leche con Nesquik y cruasán con chocolate.
- What is your usual bedtime? I sleep on the afternoon. But I would say 2 or 3 a.m.
- Are you lazy? pretty much
- Afraid of heights? yessssssss
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? dancer, dancer and dancer.
- Hot tea or cold tea: I don’t drink tea but if I have to choose…hot
- Tea or coffee? tea. I hate coffee
- Favorite kind of cookie? something with chocolate. I fact, I only like them if they have chocolate
- Can you swim well? I don’t think so. I don’t drown but is not my thing.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? for a time…
- Who do you want to see right now? my aunt
Mi peor pesadilla: ser absorbida por el sofá y perderme entre céntimos y mandos.
Fresas con mucha nata y sirope de chocolate.
I’m a dead cool cat. Drugs killed me.
- I am a male.
- I am a girl.
- I am shorter than 5’4.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I want a tattoo.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have a piercing in a place other than my ears
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I have a job.
- I’ve fallen asleep at work/school.
- I always do/did my homework.
- I’ve missed a week or more of school.
- I failed more than 1 class last year.
- I’ve stolen something from my job.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve peed from laughing.
- I’ve snorted while laughing
- I’ve cried from laughing so hard.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve gotten stitches/staples.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office/emergency room with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I had a serious surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve had measles.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Mexico.
- I’ve been to Niagra Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Hawaii.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from Facebook.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a “it’s complicated” relationship.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumped more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
- I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out of my house.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve ran a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve passed out from drinking.
- I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve inhaled Nitrous.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
- I have 3 pills at a time no problem.
- I have been diagnosed with depression.
- I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorders.
- I’ve taken an anti-depressant.
- I have been anorexic or bulimic
- I’ve slept an entire day without needing to go pee.
- I’ve hurt myself on purpose.
- I’ve woken up crying.
- I’m afraid of dying.
- I hate funerals.
- I’ve seen someone dying.
- Someone close to me has committed suicide.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CDs.
- I own an IPod or an MP3 player.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with a celebrity.
- I own something from Hot Topic.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I collect comic books.
Graduated high school.
Collected something really stupid.
Smoked a cigarette.
Got so drunk you passed out.
Rode every ride at an amusement park.
- Gone to a rock concert. (I WISH!)
- Gone fishing.
Watched four movies in one night.
Gone long periods of time without sleep.
Lied to someone.
- Snorted cocaine.
Failed a class.
- Dealt drugs.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Done hard drugs (i.e. ecstasy, heroin, crack, meth, acid).
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Ran a marathon.
Cried yourself to sleep.
- Been on a plane.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Gone skiing.
- Been sailing.
Had a best friend.
Lost someone you loved.
- Been to jail.
- Dangerously close to being in jail.
Got in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Gone to a different country.
- Dropped out of school.
- Been in a mental hospital.
Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Had an online diary.
- Had a yard sale.
Had a lemonade stand.
Actually made money at the lemonade stand.
Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Gone to sea world.
- Voted for someone on a reality TV show.
Read more than 20 books a year.(I’m not sure about this one)
Gone to Europe.(well I live there)
Loved someone you shouldn’t have.
Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
Taken a taxi.
- Seen the Washington Monument.
Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once.
- Had a drug or alcohol problem.
Been in a fist fight.(kind of)
- Suffered any form of abuse.
- Gone surfing in California.
Had a hamster/guinea pig.(both)
Pet a wild animal.(basically all the cats that I had and a couple of dogs)
- Used a credit card.
- Did “spirit day” at school.
Dyed your hair.
- Got a tattoo.
Had something pierced.(If it count the ear, but I only kept three of them)
Got straight A’s.
- Been on the Honor Roll.
- Known someone with HIV or AIDS.
Made-out with someone.
- Played on a sports team.
- Snuck out of the house. (I tried, but my mom came in my room when I had one leg out of the window. Now the memory makes me laugh)
- Swore at a teacher.
- Gone laser tagging.
- Had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Been on the TV.
- Driven a car.
Performed in front of an audience.
- Been in love.
Had a blonde moment.
Been on a train.
- Seen a ghost.
- Gone bungee-jumping.
- Been to Mexico.
- Crashed a car.
- Sky dived.
- Been kissed in the rain.
Made an 11:11 wish.
Forwarded a chain letter.
Made a mistake.
Reminds me of this